Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feeling GOOOOOD!

Tonight's workout felt so good. I worked very hard and did so many push ups and weights. And man did I ever sweat tonight. I was a bit worried that being sick again over the weekend would affect my workout. But I really came back around 90%, or maybe even a bit more. :) I couldn't believe how good it all felt. There are muscles showing up now that I didn't even know I had. Think maybe next week I will put in a "1/3 done" picture in for everyone!! I'll have to hire my mini trainer to take it for me. I will do it Sunday after my next weigh in.

I am working this week so hard on my positive attitude. Positive vibes bring on results. I have also buried my scale. I tried not to, but I still found myself weighing myself last week. That's negative energy that just doesn't bring the good stuff that I want to see. So, NO MORE weighing myself except on Sundays at Push Fitness with Steve. NO MORE!

This week my home workouts continue in full force. I backed off last week due to my illness but am refusing to let it take me down again this week. It is NOT going to happen!!!

More to follow after Thursdays workout...

No comments:

Post a Comment