Saturday, March 20, 2010

Very tough week

I think I am having one of the hardest times so far with my meals. I have tried to keep my mind focused on the things I can have instead of the things I cannot. But for some reason, I am obsessed with all of the "can'ts" today. It's been frustrating and I can't seem to get past it. Decided to make myself some homemade soup for dinner tonight. I threw in all my faves....chicken, mushrooms, tomato, onion, carrots, spinach. Then I added barley to hopefully make it a bit more filling. I'm hoping that this is going to help me get through this. Of course, a vegetarian taco from Zacatacos would taste far better....or any number of other faves of mine. But I really want to make it through this tough stretch.

Tomorrow is another weigh in and I hope to have shed a few extra lbs for my efforts. If not, I am not going to get down. I have worked harder in the past 5 weeks than I ever have. And I feel the effects. The changes are there, no matter what the scale may say. Steve is hoping for a 7 lb loss. I would be thrilled with that....but will take anything in the "-" numbers. :)

More soon...just needed to get these feelings in writing so that I can put them to rest. As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. you are so awesome. keep up the good work. i can't wait to hear about your weigh in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete