Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rough week

I missed my workout on Tuesday due to having the flu. Still not feeling 100% but I went to my workout. Cannot believe this but during my warm up I actually jogged for 3 minutes without a stop. I know....not much right. But that is really big for me! I have never ever jogged in my life (except to a buffet line...haha) and I was so proud. I also did more tonight in my workout than I have done yet. And that was not feeling well!!!! We're going to weigh me in on Sunday to see my results. Can't wait to see how I've done. I didn't get to weigh in for week 2 because of my illness, so it will be super interesting.

In spite of being sick I have really stuck to my meal plans. I haven't strayed off of the plan since the beginning of the contest. It's been easier than I ever imagined. No Diet Coke, no chocolate, no white bread. And I feel better than I have ever felt in my life!!! I see so many benefits to this plan and really plan to continue this once the contest is over. Not sure if it will be as strict as it is now....but then, I want to win this contest!

I have been more than mildly overwhelmed with the attention I have received from this contest. I have received emails, phonecalls and FB messages from people that have seen it. One of the ladies at the center I work even saw the article. It is quite humbling. I just wish people realized that THEY are MY inspiration and not the other way around.

Looking forward to this weekend. And looking forward to my workout Sunday!! WISH ME LUCK!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment