Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Sunday!

So, I went to workout today and weighed in. Lost another 1 1/2 lbs! Now really as much as I wanted, but I am glad to see the loss! Then the workout started. We went through my cardio schedule for days I don't work out with Steve. And guess what....I JOGGED FOR 7 MINUTES! Again, may not sound like much, but for me it was HUGE. I also ran on speed 7 for the first time and jogged a total of another 10-15 minutes with breaks. I sweat like I have never sweat before and felt so proud of myself afterwards!!!

We have decided to up my calories to 1600 daily from the 1400 and he gave me this new cardio workout. We're hoping to see more progress next Sunday. I'm going to really work hard this week and see what results we can get. I will try to type up my cardio workout tomorrow.

I have made some changes to my meal plan and am adding "grilled" veggies to my agenda. LOVED it and plan to do that again for tomorrow. Put on a bed of lettuce and 4 oz of chicken and it is amazing!!! That with my tuna or veggie chili for lunch and I will be one happy camper!! My snacks have been cottage cheese and oranges or strawberries with almonds in the morning and an apple with peanut butter in the afternoon. I think this will be a good week!!

Again, thanks for reading! More Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment