Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

Went to my workout tonight with determination! I cannot believe the workout we did. It was intense. I started with a 4 minute walk/warm-up, 3 minute job, 4 minute walk. And then Steve had me hit my workout back to back with only treadmill breaks in between. This was probably the hardest workout I have done so far. And it felt AWESOME! I can't believe that I worked so hard less than a week after having strep throat. I have never come back from something like that so quickly.

I am really looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday and really hope to see the results I have been feeling all week. Not sure what my loss will be as I do not weigh myself at all during the week. I focus on the end result instead and picture myself at the end of the 3 months.

I bought myself a new pair of jeans a size smaller than I have been wearing. I bought them on Ebay because I don't plan to wear them for long. :) I also bought TWO pair the next size smaller as an added incentive. Cannot wait to be wearing those!!!!

Today I went back to my regular meal plan. I had made some adjustments due to the strep throat. As it turned out, I need to return to my protein smoothies for the rest of the week as my appetite hasn't quite returned yet and my energy level dropped a bit tonight that was unexpected. We decided I should keep up at least my afternoon protein shake to boost the energy level until my full appetite returns.

Thanks again for reading my progress. I so appreciate hearing the postive comments and support!! You are all THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!! :)

More soon....

2 comments: