Saturday, February 6, 2010

9 days 'til we begin

It's Saturday, February 6th, and I am getting ready to begin my new adventure in good health. Just got the email yesterday that we will be meeting on Feb 15th for the "before" pictures and weigh in. I should be nervous right? But I am not as nervous as I am excited to begin. I can't wait to get started. I will have a trainer 3 days a week and will have my "mini trainers" (Joey and Keri) pushing me from the homefront on the other 4 days. My goal is to WIN THIS CONTEST!!!!

It is going to be so great to have the support and motivation of all of the readers of my blog as well as the followers of the contest. Getting responses will be a great thing and re-reading my feelings thought and frustrations will hopefully help me get through the next 3 months. To think, in only a little over 3 months I will be done with internships, graduating from grad school and finishing up this incredible contest.....wow......a new me. Are we ready for this?? :)

More to follow once the contest begins.....thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited to read all about it. your first post was excellent. woo hoo! Go Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete