Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Meeting on Monday

Got an email today and the 5 contestants are meeting Monday morning for the "before" shots, video and interviews with the reporter. I can't wait to meet everyone and get introduced to my trainer/teammate. They are getting us matching colored tshirts to wear during photo ops. I was kinda hoping to wear a GiGis Playhouse tshirt for a couple of them. Needing to boost Team SamMilBubs (formerly Team Samantha) for the 5K in June. I gave a challenge last year to "run" (okay, maybe jog) in the 5K instead of walking the 1 mile if our team raises over $4000. Was panicking a bit....BUT NOW I KNOW I WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT!!! :))

I am also proud to say that as of tomorrow it has been 6 weeks since I have had a Diet Coke! It was kind of my "test" to see if I could handle a fitness contest. I figured if I could do that I could do about anything. In fact, I have only had 3 or 4 sodas at all in the 6 weeks. Something I never thought would be possible.

The countdown to the big day is now 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment