Sunday, February 14, 2010

Steve

Met with Steve today for about an hour. He is quite the motivator. We "unofficially" weighed me in. Ugh...do I ever have my work cut out for me!! We also took some measurements and took some "before" shots. Another "ugh". Really looking forward to beginning. It seems like the wait has been forever. He showed me the eating log and the food guide that they have put together. Very impressive. We are going to start with Tue/Thu/Sat or Sun workouts with him and I will be putting workouts in on the other days. Steve was the trainer for last year's winner so this is quite a challenge for us. He hopes to repeat his win this year. I intend to make him a repeat winner.

The food guide looks quite easy to follow. My challenge will be in packing my daily food. Steve says NO EXCUSES and I should pack up my daily meals in a cooler marked for each meal. Absolutely NO outside food because you can't control what is in there. As soon as I have better handle on the daily schedule I will get that blogged. It is really a good setup. If anyone wants to model it just let me know and I can see about getting copies of the stuff I have. ANYONE that wants to or can join me the better!!! You are all MY inspiration and motivation!!

Countdown to the contest.......ONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment