Monday, February 8, 2010

Doctor gave me the ok!

I met with Dr Dudas today and he gave me the go-ahead to do the fitness training. The nurse was so cute and we chatted about the contest for a long time. She said she wants me to come back after the contest to show her my "new me" and let me know that I won! She was very sweet. Dr Dudas asked me to come in after 6 weeks of the contest so that he could see how my progress is going.

Joey and I were talking last night about the contest. I asked him if he thinks I will win. He said, "well, maybe you'll get like 2nd place" Nice, Joey! :) So, my "mini trainer" thinks I will get 2nd place. I am going to SO prove him wrong when I win 1st place!!!!

I wanted to start on the treadmill today. Is it wrong of me to also want to wait until the contest starts?? I'm sandbagging now so I don't lose any of my percentage BEFORE the contest starts. I guess it's the competiveness in me. So sad. lol

I begin in one week from today.........

No comments:

Post a Comment