Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My trainer

I talked to my new trainer Steve. He sounds like a really nice guy and we were totally on the same page. He told me, "Enjoy this week, eat what you want, and have a good time" Translation: SANDBAG!!!! We both want to kick butt in this contest and plan on winning. I told him I was doing exactly that this whole 2 weeks so that I can really kick for the contest. He was floored to hear that we were both thinking in the same competitive way.

I am meeting with Steve on Sunday to do all of my pre-numbers before the big meeting on Monday. I will have to do pushups...yeah right, sit ups....sure ok, and have my measurements done. Should be interesting to see exactly how much work I/we have ahead of us. Can't wait though.

This week has been very tiring with my 2nd week in my internship from grad school. But I have to say I do feel less tired than I did last week. This is a good sign, right!?! By month's end I am hoping the energy level will be higher than it has been in a very long time!!!

Countdown to contest: 5 days

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Deb! Even though you're worn out from the internship, you are truly an Energizer Bunny to do this contest, school, and maintain some assemblance of home life with your family. Wow... you're an inspiration!

    All the best and enjoy this week!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete