Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeling a little better today

Worked out again with Steve and I have to say.....I FEEL VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! He told me that my numbers were the highest of the 5 contestants for the beginning numbers. Raises my bar a bit higher, but I am pretty proud. He told me he knows he pushed me a bit harder, but he wanted me to see how I did from the beginning at my best to the end of the 3 months at my best.

We went over my eating log, sleeping schedule and home workout routine. I am pretty much following it like he wants to see. He is going to go through my food schedule because he thinks I should add a starch to my meal before my evening workouts with him. I kind of piddled out a couple times in the workout......but he did say I did much better than he expected and I did about 3 more things than he thought I was going to be able to do. Yay me!!! =)

So, I am still sore tonight. Drank my protein drink after the workout and hope to be a bit less sore tomorrow, or at least Saturday. I go back for my next "killer" session on Sunday but have to do my cardio workouts every day at home.

Thanks again for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment