Friday, February 12, 2010

The beginning is near!

Finished my 2nd week of internships today. What a great week. But I am exhausted!! I'm being told that with exercise comes energy. Someone please tell me that this is correct! :) I have had two friends say that they are going to either do yoga or swim or do some type of workout with every workout that I do!! That just made my day. Then they said something that kind of (ok REALLY) surprised me. They said that I am an inspiration to THEM! That just can't be right. I have always looked at these ladies with awe. They have become to important and special to me and I look up to them for support, advice and that shoulder to cry on when needed. It seems surreal to actually be an inspiration to them! I am honored ladies and will not let you down. Promise! :)

Countdown to the big day: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment